16 September 2011

WOMAN DEFINED

Project: WOMAN DEFINED

I am asking women to define the word WOMAN, not based on what a dictionary says, but on the woman’s personal experiences. I will incorporate these definition submissions into an editioned hand-bound artist dictionary. I hope to receive submissions from women on every continent. Through this project I will engage with other women around the world and across cultures and create a contemporary definition of who we as women
are.

Please fill out the attached form if you wish to participate and return the form to me by email. You can also contact me for more information

Sherri Blase

Sblase1 at gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Definition Submission Form

Please provide your own definition for the word WOMAN:

What color do you associate with the word WOMAN?

Your full name (as you want it to appear) for acknowledgement in the book:

In what country do you reside?

By submitting this completed Definition Submission Form to Sherri Blase, you are
agreeing that Sherri Blase may reproduce and edit your words and submission, in any
format, in an artist book. I reserve the right to create digital copies of the artist book at a
later date.

Please pass this along to any women you think would be interested in contributing to the project.

No comments:

.