29 September 2013

LOOKING FOR SOME SPECIFIC SKY PHOTOS

I am trying to collect as many sky photos from different artists and countries as I can for my Art Installation "UNDER THE SAME SKY". This Project was created to promote and inspire universal peace. I have received sky photos from the United States, Russia, England, France, Italy, Chile , Brazil, The Netherlands, Germany, Canada & Greece. If you know an artist from another country or have an artist friend from your own country, please ask them to participate. I am also looking for photos of a lightning storm, tornado funnel clouds, lunar or solar eclipse photos and photos of the aurora borealis to add to the art installation. A very special thank you to all of the wonderful artists who have sent in sky photos to me.

My Mail-Adress (snail and/or E-mail)
Sharon Silverman
P.O. Box 1212
Haverhill, MA 01831- USA

silvermanarts@comcast.net

I am building a giant mailart installation called "UNDER THE SAME SKY" for a Gallery. I need at least 500 4x6 inch photos of the sky to finish this project. If you haven't already sent in photos of the sky, please consider helping me. I am collecting sky photos until November 2013. The installation will be documented online at a Gallery Opening in the Winter of 2013. Please read all requirements in the Events Page for the UNDER THE SAME SKY MAILART PROJECT. Thank you to everyone who has sent…

No comments:

.