12 February 2013

RIGHT NOW


"Right Now"                  

Meditation gloves from Grigori Antonin


Hello IUOMA friends,
The deadline for submissions for Epistolarium #2, my online magazine, is March 30.  The theme is "Right Now."  Included will be this meditation glove from Grigori Antonin (along with its mate) and lots more writing and art. I am inviting all of you to take part.  Please send anything with a theme of "Right Now" to:
Theresa Williams
RE:  Right Now
1800 Bowling Green Road East
Bradner, OH  43406-9783
USA

Your work will be included in the magazine.  It will be posted on my blog:  THE LETTER PROJECT.  Here is the link to issue #1:  http://theletterproject.wordpress.com/2012/12/21/the-epistolarium-issue-one/

Thank you, and I look forward to your mail!
Theresa Williams

PS:  You can also join the IUOMA group:  The Epistolarium.  You'll get updates there.
PSS:  I am especially interested in letters, but all work is appreciated! 

No comments:

.