23 September 2007

BOO!

BOO! It's that time of year again!
Looking for artists to participate in the 6th annual Monster Mail Art Exhibit and Swap.
To participate in this years exhibition you can do section (1) or (2) or both.
If you have any questions please contact me at callforentry@gmail.com

(1) Please send me a photograph of a friend that has passed away and any details of what the person(or pet) was interested in, liked to eat, drink etc. favourite colours, activities etc. You can email it to me or send it by mail. By sending in the pictures and information you grant me permission to use it in the exhibition/display it as well as post online. Due date is the end of the second week of October 2007.

(2) Please make a 'spirit doll' that is a representation of a friend that has passed away. The doll will be displayed at the exhibition and online. You have the option to sell your doll, trade it with another artist, have it returned to you at the end of the exhibition or donate it to me. Dolls must be in to me by the end of the second week of October 2007. For trades/returns you need to include return postage or I could put return to sender on a resealable envelope.


Please email me if you have any questions or want mailing info.
Documentation to all.
Address for mailing is:
Spirit Doll,
87 Sparkhall Avenue,
Toronto, Ontario M4K 1G7,
Canada

No comments:

.