DEADLINE - November 12, 2014 (All Mail Art submissions must arrive by this date)
EXHIBITION - November 21 - December 19, 2014
The Following Are All Accepted Mail Art Submission Formats -
- Artwork created on a heavy card stock paper, in the size of a standard postcard - 4 x 6 or 5 x 7
- Artwork in any size, that can be folded down or slid to fit into an envelope of any size.
- Artwork/Objects/3D forms of any kind that can be sent through the mail unwrapped with a label and postage attached to the item.
- All mediums will be accepted (mixed media/collage, painting, drawing, text/poetry, printmaking, photography, digital art, sculptural objects, etc.)
- Artists are encouraged to use the envelope or various packaging as an art surface for design and creativity, either on its own or in addition to the artwork that is inside it.
- Unlimited entries (Artists are encouraged to send as many mail art pieces as they would like.)
- NO ENTRY FEE, NO JURY, NO RETURNS
- ALL SUBMISSIONS RECEIVED THROUGH THE MAIL WILL BE EXHIBITED
Please include your NAME, ADDRESS/COUNTRY, and EMAIL on the back of your artwork.
SEND MAIL ART TO
1001 Kingwood St, Suite 226
Brainerd, MN 56401