10 February 2010

One People One Planet

My name is Cailin Notch, for my senior project I am making a mail art project with the theme of "One People One Planet". Could you post my website on your site?

http://1people1planet.blogspot.com/

Thanks,

Cailin Notch


I am asking for mail art with the theme of "One People One Planet". There are no size requirements, but postcard-sized is what most people have done. Please send pieces that pertain to this theme to

P.O. Box 1183
Jacksonville,
OR 97530
U.S.A.

I will display these pieces on this website. I also plan on displaying them in community events within southern Oregon, so please keep in mind that your work of art should be appropriate for all audiences. With that in mind I would like your art by April 3rd 2010. Thank you so much for your attention and support! If you have any questions please feel free to email me at mailart_1people1planet@yahoo.com

No comments:

.