27 February 2010

Childhood Memories - Project


Mail Art Project on Childhood Memories.

I have recently started Mail Art-ing and i have set up my own project that, if it interests you, would be great to receive some of your mail art in response to my project!

The idea is that you send me a postcard (although not worried if you want to send something smaller or bigger) size piece of mail that depicts a childhood memory of yours.

All mail will be posted on my blog http://memoriesformailart.blogspot.com/
and i will try to send a response to as many as possible.

It would be great to receive your mail!

Hatty Barrett [ hatty.barrett@btinternet.com ]

1 comment:

Luxury Serviced Apartments Lady said...

It's been a very long time since I've sent a postcard, but maybe there's something to be said for it!

.