CALL TO EVERYONE
This project is open to all artists wishing to participate in “Masculine Violence – Mail Art Exhibition 2016” to be held at Istanbul / Turkey in March 2016. The project will be realized by Atölye Arts-In for March 8th, International Women’s Day.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Participation is free.
2. Each artist may participate in the project with not more than three artworks.
3. Category: Painting, Drawing/Design, Unique Press, Photograph, Digital Art, Video (1 minute), Sound Recording (1 minute)
4. Dimensions: 10x15 cm – Maximum A4
5. Technique: All and any kinds of techniques may be applied.
6. Racist, fanatic and pornographic artworks will not be exhibited.
7. The artworks should be original, and should not be photocopy or reproduction.
8. Artworks sent for the exhibition will not be returned. Unsold artworks will remain in Atölye Arts-In archives.
9. Visuals of the artworks will be published at http://masculine-violence.blogspot.com.tr/
10. All and any news and documents relating to the exhibition will be shared at the following internet addresses:
11. Last application date (Deadline): 25 February 2016
12. Exhibit Dates: 08 – 15 March 2016
13. Each artist is required to give the following information together with his/her artwork(s).
Name and surname of artist, name of artwork, technique, date, artist’s mailing address, artist’s e-mail address and if any, website address
14. Artworks should be sent by mail to the following address:
PK. 7 Beşiktaş PTT
34354 Beşiktaş – İstanbul / Turkey
For information: email@example.com
Atölye Arts-In: http://artsin2010.blogspot.com/