20 January 2015
MAIL ART – CALL TO ARTISTS
SAPANCA LAKE IS ONE OF THE RARE LAKES BEING A POTABLE WATER RESOURCE.
WATER: BEGINNING OF LIFE!
WATER: SINE QUA NON OF SUSTAINMENT OF LIFE!
THE MOST BASIC ELEMENT OF NATURE!
IN ORDER TO INQUIRE THE IMPORTANCE OF LIFE OVER THE WATER CONCEPT, LET US ADOPT SAPANCA LAKE AND CONSERVE THE LAKE AND ITS FAUNA AND FLORA THROUGH “WATER CYCLE” MAIL ART PROJECT.
“Water Cycle” Mail Art Project will be held with Atölye Arts-In and Sapanca City Council cooperation, with Nazire Öztunalı acting as the organizer. Several exhibitions will be organized under the project during 2015.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
01. Participation is free.
02. It is open to all artists wishing to participate. Each artist may participate with more than one work.
03. Category: Painting, Drawing / Design, Gravure, Photographing
04. Size: 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm
05. Technique: All kinds of techniques may be applied.
06. Racist, fanatic and pornographic works will not be exhibited.
07. The works should be original.
08. The exhibited works will not be returned. The works will be included in the archives of Sapanca City Council.
09. Exhibition documents will be shared online.
10. Visuals of the works will be published at www.sudongususapanca.blogspot.com.tr address.
11. All kinds of exhibition-related news and information will be shared through the following internet addresses:
12. Logistic needs of the exhibition will be met by Sapanca City Council.
13. Written translation services relating to the exhibition will be given by Uluslararası Dil Hizmetleri Ltd. Şti.
14. Last Application Date: 01 May 2015
15. Each artist should give the following information together with his/her works:
Artist’s name and surname, name of the work, technique, date, country, artist’s mail address, artist’s e-mail address and if any, web address.
16. The works should be mailed to the following address:
54600 – SAPANCA / SAKARYA / TURKEY
For all kinds of information and questions: Nazire Öztunalı