1 September 2012

SMILE project


Dear All,

My name is Micu and I am from Hungary. I have found your website about the Mail Art Projects and I figured you might be interested in our project as well.

Me and my Swedish friend Jennie, have decided to extend my little "Send a smile project" that is how "Mail a smile" was born. We are planning to start off by September with out first challenge.

I would like to raise your attention to this project and I am also curious about your opinion. Maybe you could make suggestions to us as well.

Here you can find the link of the website: mailasmile.org

We would be more than happy to find new participants or if you know anyone who would enjoy joining our project I would appreciate if you showed the page to them.

If anyone wants to participate, they can subscribe to our newsletter via the website or write to me to this address or Jennie's which can be found on the website as well.

Thank you for reading my message!

Have a nice weekend,
micu from Hungary

No comments:

.