4 December 2011

2012 - First Postcard

Please send me a postcard and help make the first piece of art for 2012!

During the course of this year as I have worked on the 2011 Project I have experimented with many new mediums, subject matter and sources for collages. This has lead to a number of pieces made from vintage postcards.
This is your chance to help me make a piece of art. For my first piece for 2012, I want it to be a collage of nothing but postcards I receive via the mail. All you need to do is please send just one postcard.
The postcard should be mailed to me at:

Tofu
PO Box 170681
San Francisco, CA 94117 USA

The postcard can be old or new. You may or may not write a note. If you add a return address, I’ll eventually send a postcard back to you.
Thank you!

p.s feel free to forward this to anyone else you feel might want to participate.

No comments:

.