13 March 2020

Postcards - Sweden


"swedish mail artist looking for postcards and small works of collage, painting, drawings and text works to be included in mail art fanzine. No deadline, I will make new issues as works turn up. Documentation to all participants.



Please include name and postal adress in your works. 

No returns. 



Mail to:

Jonas Juuso

Barksjövägen 35

944 94 Jävrebyn

Sweden"

New Note:

Hello again!

I would like to add something to my post published 13th of march this year to your mail art projects site:

"Thank you to all participants!

The influx of mail art has been oberwhelming. Although I am very glad for everything I have received I feel I must put out an immediate deadline since I wish to include all the art in my upcoming zine and the page count and therefore postage will increase sharply the more works I receive. All works that are postage stamped at the latest on monday 18th of May will be included, but nothing after that. I am sorry for this, I blame it on my inexperience in this field of art. Thanks again to everyone who sent works."

Maybe you can make a new post with this text?

Thank you, stay safe,

Jonas Juuso 

No comments:

.