Overview of Mail-Art projects provided by the 99 authors of this blog which are all active in Mail-Art. If you want to enter information as well. Send an e-mail to info@iuoma.org The blog can contain all kind of projects the group wants to share. There is also a blog for a general Mail-Art Discussion. All mail-art projects published here are automatically archived in a large database for historical archiving.
5 February 2020
Postcards - USA
I am planning on having an exhibit in Austin, Texas of all the Mail
Art post cards I have received over the years. I don't know exactly when
or where this will be. But if you would like your unique post card to
be in the show, send to me: Josh Ronsen Post Card Show 2001 Brentwood St. Austin TX 78757 USA
I will send you a handmade post card in return after the show. After a
long illness where I haven't done much visual art, I am finishing up
dozens of started projects.
No comments:
Post a Comment