|
THEME:
|
|
Alien Life
|
|
|
|
|
|
Comment:
|
I am not human. I am from another planet. I
live to document other life forms. Send me any documentation, drawings,
photographs or any printed material regarding the existence of alien life.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Info:
|
For my project please send me all postal
objects that deal with any technique.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Deadline:
|
01.01.2016
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Artist:
|
C.Botics / 301 Bambra Road / Caulfield
South, Melbourne / Australia / staying0creative@gmail.com
IN RETURN: If you send your postal address with your mail, you will get a return. |
Overview of Mail-Art projects provided by the 99 authors of this blog which are all active in Mail-Art. If you want to enter information as well. Send an e-mail to info@iuoma.org The blog can contain all kind of projects the group wants to share. There is also a blog for a general Mail-Art Discussion. All mail-art projects published here are automatically archived in a large database for historical archiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment